Search This Blog

Monday, July 25, 2011

Letters from Storage Lockers #3 - "Bubba has a nice botty".

This letter was written by a young girl... maybe middle school or high school aged.  I don't think that makes it any less creepy.

Bubba,
I know you don't know me but I have seen you and your butt and think you are very cute.  I was the one looking out the window and I don't live around here so I know I will never met you but you never know I might come back an meet you.  I hope so because you are very fine and I only saw you out a window.  You probly think I am some kind of crazy person for watching you out the window and I am but I could not help myself well gotta go!  Hope to meet you soon very soon.


PS - I have your phone # so if you get any strang phone calls from a girl long distance it's me.  


Love, 
Misty


You should also know that on this note was drawn two things-  a Canadian flag (or maybe it's a marijuana plant- I'm undecided),  and a knife.   Curious.

Then, on the back, is written this:

Bubba, you have a very very nice botty I seen it when you bent over when I was looking out the window.
I hope to see you again soon.  Very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers